The government that promised to eradicate corruption and terrorism in 90 days has endured the following in its first 60 days of power:
- 2 PTI MPAs dead
- 1 PTI MNA out on fake degree
- 1 major candidate out on fake degree
- 1 minister under sexual assault charges,
- 1 provincial president convicted by NAB.
- Imran Khan – all talk no action.
There are lots of reasons to support for a party, but the most important reason should be how one feels about the wave-length similarity with the party leader.
We would all love to go to London, always remain in the spot light, even if you’re in bed with you’re back broken. Inventing slogans like “Tsunami anay wala hai”, “Tabdeli agaye hai”, “Mian sahab jan dio, sadi bari aan diyo”. We have fake degree holders in our party as well yet accuse other politicians for being incompetent and ineligible. There is truly no better criteria for choosing a leader than how similar his or her values are to your own. So, yeah Imran Khan (all talk).
P.S anybody else misses the old Pakistan?
- There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
- Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
- Be grateful, a little appreciation now or then doesn’t harm.
- Life can be unfair, doesn’t mean you have to be too.
- Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
- Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
- To know life’s worth, risk it once in a while.
- Hold your heroes to a high standard.
- Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
- Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
- A handshake beats an autograph.
- When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
- You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
- When you marry someone, remember you marry their mother, father, uncle, aunty, niece, nephew, their neighbours, everyone.
- Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant. Try something like “is God sending a special gift ?”
- Suck it up every now and again.
- Admit it when you’re wrong and stop talking.
- Look people in the eye when you thank them.
- Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
- If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
- Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
- The opposite sex likes people who shower, try it.
- You are what you do, not what you say.
- Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
- You’re never too old to need your mom.
- Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
- Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun then sitting on the bench alone.
- Smile at strangers without any reason.
- If you land into a fight, punch first and punch hard. Target the nose.
Suggestions in the comment section below will be appreciated 🙂